Business Development Manager, Renewable Hydrogen & PtX
Want to join forces with us in building the most customer-centric energy company in the market and bringing the possibilities of a new energy era accessible to all?
We at Helen are developing a smarter, carbon-neutral energy system that enables everyone to produce, use and save energy with respect for the environment. In addition to heat, cooling and electricity, we offer solutions for renewable energy, smart buildings and electric cars & transport. Innovation is part of our DNA and our heart is set on making our customers’ everyday lives easier and hassle-free. Let’s join forces to capture future possibilities today!
To achieve our ambitious goals and serve our customers even better we are looking for a Business Development Manager, Renewable Hydrogen & PtX to join our Solutions and Portfolio Development team.
In this position you will be a valued member of an enthusiastic and innovative team that is responsible for creating new customer solutions in the emerging hydrogen economy. Helen will be carbon neutral by 2030 and renewable hydrogen and Power-to-X will be among the solutions supporting this target. We offer a job at the core of the energy transition where you can make your mark in the formation of carbon neutral society.
The position will include
- Leading and supporting market development activities in the context of renewable hydrogen and power-to-x (transport, industrial use, energy storage)
- Building and developing partnerships, internally as well as externally in Finland and internationally
- Supporting on-going business activities and developing business cases
- Building new customer-oriented business models
- Evaluating and validating new business opportunities and their financing
- Evaluating opportunities and risks in potential investments
- Contributing to hydrogen and power-to-x related strategy development
Ideally, you have
- Minimum of 4 years’ work experience after graduation
- University degree from a relevant field (e.g. Business, finance, design)
- Work experience in consulting, new business development or business design
- Excellent communication skills including the capability to sell ideas and build partnerships
- Knowledge and experience in the energy business and a good market understanding of the field of renewable hydrogen and Power-to-X
- Prior experience in analytical and business-oriented roles
- Can-do attitude and ability to work in an agile way in a fast-moving environment
The position requires proficiency in English and Finnish. You are a self-guided and result-driven team player. Together, we can make big things happen.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask more about this role or working at Helen from Tuukka Hartikka (Business Lead, Renewable Hydrogen & PtX) at +358445991772 on November 17th, 19th, 23rd, 26th or 29th at 13-14 pm.
Do you feel electricity in the air? Please leave us your CV and cover letter via our recruitment system (helen.fi/rekry) and apply latest 30th of November 2021.
Let’s join forces!
- Hakuaika alkaa
- 09.11.2021 00.00
- Hakuaika päättyy
- 30.11.2021 23.59