Technology Manager, Renewable Hydrogen & PtX
Want to join forces with us in building the most
customer-centric energy company in the market and bringing the possibilities of
a new energy era accessible to all?
We at Helen are developing a smarter, carbon-neutral energy system that enables everyone to produce, use and save energy with respect for the environment. In addition to heat, cooling and electricity, we offer solutions for renewable energy, smart buildings and electric cars & transport. Innovation is part of our DNA and our heart is set on making our customers’ everyday lives easier and hassle-free. Let’s join forces to capture future possibilities today!
To achieve our ambitious goals and serve our customers even better we are looking for a Technology Manager, Renewable Hydrogen & PtX to join our Solutions and Portfolio Development team.
You will be
a valued member of an enthusiastic and innovative team that is responsible for
creating new customer solutions in the emerging hydrogen economy. Helen will be
carbon neutral by 2030 and renewable hydrogen and Power-to-X will be among the
solutions supporting this target. We offer a job at the core of the energy
transition where you can make your mark in the formation of carbon neutral
The position will include
- Acting as the main technical expert on hydrogen and power-to-X at Helen
- Building national and international partnerships with technology providers and consulting companies
- Supporting ongoing business activities and end-customer discussions
- Leading and supporting hydrogen, carbon capture and power-to-x related demonstration and R&D projects
- Performing techno-economic analysis
- Evaluating opportunities and risks in potential investments
- Providing valuable insights to support decision-making
Ideally, you have
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience after graduation
- University degree from a relevant field (e.g. chemical or mechanical engineering)
- Prior experience in the field of hydrogen production and/or use
- Knowledge in carbon capture technologies and/or synthesis technologies
- Ability to hold deep technical discussions with hydrogen end users and technology providers
- Ability to work in an agile way in a fast-moving environment
- Strong communication skills in both Finnish and English
You are a self-guided and result-driven team player. Together, we can make big things happen.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to ask more about this role or working at Helen from Tuukka Hartikka (Business Lead, Renewable Hydrogen & PtX) at +358445991772 on November 17th, 19th, 23rd, 26th or 29th at 13-14 pm.
Do you feel electricity in the air? Please leave us your CV and cover letter via our recruitment system (helen.fi/rekry) and apply latest 30th of November 2021.
Let’s join forces!
- Hakuaika alkaa
- 09.11.2021 00.00
- Hakuaika päättyy
- 30.11.2021 23.59