Electricity offer: Suomisähkö for two years
Special offer on electricity for advance orders! Get favourably priced electricity and save €36 straight away. Your contract will start one month after the date of order at the earliest. If you move house, your contract may start even earlier, however, after 3 working days from the date of order at the earliest.
Suomisähkö (Finland-Electricity) is a smart choice. The sale price of electricity is agreed for two years at a time. It will remain the same throughout the contract period even if the market price of electricity changes.
- Electricity generated with 100% hydro power
- Two-year fixed-term contract
- The price includes electrical accident insurance for the whole family
- An instant saving of €36. The contract has no basic charge for the first year. The basic charge for the second year is 3,00 €/month
- Reliable and responsible services – Helen has been shown to be the most sustainable brand among energy companies in 2017 and 2018 *
Order Suomisähkö (Finland-electricity) now
Address not found
Didn't find the address?
Submit new search or confirm address
In some cases exact address is not found (for example new house). You can submit new search or bypass search by confirming the address, and we will check the address for you.
Submit new search
Confirm this address
Select correct address
We are one of the biggest companies in Finland offering electricity and new energy solutions. We have almost 400,000 customers throughout the country, and our production has been awarded as the best city energy solution in the world. We provide electricity reliably and always at a favourable price. Join us today!
ORIGIN OF ELECTRICITY
The contract concerns electricity certified with a guarantee of origin and produced with hydro power. Electricity sold by Helen Ltd to its customers in 2017 consisted of the following energy sources: renewables 32%, fossils 31% and nuclear power 37%.
* THE MOST SUSTAINABLE BRAND AMONG ENERGY COMPANIES
Finnish people regard Helen as the most sustainable brand among energy companies according to the largest survey in the Nordic countries concerning citizens’ views on the responsibility of well-known brands. Read more!