Solar energy in blog
Read about solar energy in our blog (in Finnish)
- Suvilahti solar power plant received a commendation in the Climate Achievement of the Year 2015 competition.
- The amount of electricity produced by the Suvilahti solar power plant is comparable to the annual consumption of 100 one-bedroom apartments.
- A solar power plant with almost 3,000 panels is under construction in Kivikko.
- 160 square metres of solar heat to Östersundom.
- Sakarinmäki heat production can be monitored live.