Instructions for reading the bill
We have compiled instructions on how to read the electricity and district heating bill. If you still have any questions about the bills, please contact our customer services. We will be happy to help you.
Your New-Look Electricity Bill
You are holding Helen Ltd’s new-look electricity bill. The information on the bill is the same as before, but it has been rearranged to be better and clearer.
1. Bill information Bill number, due data and reference number.
2. Customer information When you contact our customer services, you will need one of the reference numbers of your bill: customer number, contract number, bill number or metering point ID. Customer-related details are found in the same place.
3. Contract details The contract number, validity of the contract and the billing details for the contract have been grouped together.
4. Actual electricity usage Shows electricity consumption in kilowatt-hours and euros for the period between meter readings.
5. Breakdown of total charge Shows the share of value added tax of the total charge of the electricity bill and the total charge without value added tax.
Page 2: Breakdown of the consumption bill
6. Basic information of breakdown Billing period for the consumption bill, e.g. 01.02.2020-30.04.2020.
7. Breakdown of the bill Breakdown of electric energy based on actual electricity usage. The breakdown shows on separate lines the electricity product, period during which the consumption has been metered, actual electricity usage (kWh), unit price, and total of each line in euros. The bill breakdown shows actual electricity usage, but not meter readings.
Instructions for reading your district heating bill
Check out the district heating and cooling bills with the following examples. Click to enlarge the images.
1. Bill information Bill number, billing period and reference number.
2. Customer information When contacting our customer service, you will need the number of consumption place to speed up the process. You can find the consumption place number and other customer-related information can be found in the same section.
3. Contract details Shows the contract water flow for your property as well as any reference information you may have previously requested.
4. Overview of consumption bill Shows the invoice overview by product
Page 2: Breakdown of consumption bill
5. General information of the bill breakdown The breakdown shows the amount of thermal energy used as a basis for energy charges. Billing period for the consumption bill, e.g. 30.09.2014-30.11.2014.