For current customers
Are you replacing your equipment? We offer an expert service on equipment replacement free of charge. The service ensures that the replacement of your district heating equipment is carried out cost-effectively and with utmost quality.
Water-circulating underfloor heating for damp areas is a reliable, economical and long-lasting investment in houses with district heat. It is worth preparing for even if you do not plan to carry it out straight away.
Why is it worth?
- The property’s energy and lifecycle costs are reduced considerably.
- It is the most energy-efficient way to implement underfloor heating in a house with district heat.
- It is easy to install in new houses and those undergoing renovation.
- The equipment does not need much room, there are no visible heating appliances.
- Steady and comfortable heat, easy to control.
- Damp rooms remain dry, no water damage.