District heat prices
The price formation of district heat is open, and changes are foreseeable. We always notify of any price changes well in advance.
1.5. - 30.9.
1.10. - 31.12.
1.1. - 28.2.
Reported on 1.12.
New price period for district heat begins 1st of October 2021. Further information about the pricing of district heat.
|Water flow fee (estimate)||689–1302 €/year|
|Energy fee (average price for 2021)||6,85 c/kWh|
Connecting to the network
|Connection fee excluding excavation work||5704 €|
|Connection fee including excavation work||6820 €|
Services for customers
|District heat advice||Included in the annual fee|
|Expert service in equipment replacement||Included in the annual fee|
|Consumption monitoring services||Included in the annual fee|
|Additional services||See the price list|
The prices include 24% value added tax.
The district heating contract includes connection of the property to the district heating network and heat supply at the price for thermal energy according to the valid price list. The connection package also includes installation of district heating pipes all the way to the technical utility room, as well as the district heating metering and remote reading devices.
District heating price lists
- Energy and water flow charges 01102021.pdf
- Fixed price district heat prices 01102021.pdf
- Helen District heat connection price list 010421_WCA.pdf
- Helen District heat connection price list for detached and semi-detached homes_010421_WCA.pdf
- Price list for additional services in district heating and cooling 01.04.2021.pdf