Water-circulating underfloor heating for damp areas is a reliable, economical and long-lasting investment in houses with district heat. It is worth preparing for even if you do not plan to carry it out straight away.
Why is it great?
- The property’s energy and lifecycle costs are reduced considerably.
- It is the most energy-efficient way to implement underfloor heating in a house with district heat.
- It is easy to install in new houses and those undergoing renovation.
- The equipment does not need much room, there are no visible heating appliances.
- Steady and comfortable heat, easy to control.
- Damp rooms remain dry, no water damage.
What to take into consideration when renovating your home?
- How much energy does underfloor heating consume and how much does it cost?
- Which heating solution will be used for the underfloor heating?