J.P. Weckström’s Uutta voimaa (New power) podcast on the energy transition and its impacts
Helen’s President and CEO, Juha-Pekka Weckström, hosts a new discussion series on Helen’s channels, with guests including well-known visionaries in their own fields and Helen’s world-class experts.
The Uutta voimaa (New power) discussion series promotes an open dialogue on the energy transition and interaction between various actors of society. The topics and guests of the series have been chosen to stimulate discussion in the energy sector and in business life in general. The series kicked off on Thursday, 8 October, and new episodes are published once a week on Helen's website. The second episode of the series was published today, with Helen’s Juha-Pekka Weckström and Sari Mannonen discussing the development of new services with Kone’s Hanna Inget.
“Climate change and digitalisation are shaking up the energy sector. We at Helen want to provide a roadmap for a new energy future. The coming years will be guided not only by carbon-neutrality targets, but also by a deeper understanding of the customers’ needs and experiences. It has been great to welcome leading experts in their field as guests of the podcast,” says Sohvi Salmelin, Helen’s Vice President, Marketing, Communications and Customer Experience.
Episodes and guests:
- Energy transition and carbon neutrality. Guest Jukka Leskelä, Managing Director, Finnish Energy.
- New services & solutions. Guests Sari Mannonen, Senior Vice President, Solutions & Portfolio Development, Helen Ltd, and Hanna Inget, Head of New Services & Solutions, KONE
- Results through customer experience. Guests Anu-Elina Hintsa, Senior Vice President, Sales and Customer Service, and Mikko Koivisto, Head of Customer Experience, both from Helen.
- Startups supercharging the energy sector change. Guests Terhi Vapola, Vice President, Helen Ltd, and Sami Lampinen, Managing Director of Inventure. The episode is in English.
- Digitalisation of the energy sector. Tuomas Teuri, Chief Digital Officer, Helen Ltd, and serial entrepreneur Taneli Tikka. The episode is in English.
- The future of energy networks. Guests Janne Rauhamäki, Vice President, Energy Business Development, Helen Ltd, and futurist Elina Hiltunen.
- Management in transition. Guests Rauha Bato-Liukkonen, Senior Vice President, Employee and Customer Experience, Helen Ltd, and board professional Juho Lipsanen.