Fixed Price Basic Electricity
With Fixed Price Basic Electricity the price is the same for one year or two years even when the electricity market price fluctuates.
Prices include VAT 10%. From May 1st, 2023, VAT will be 24%, causing prices to increase accordingly.
The price of fixed price electricity will not fluctuate: it stays the same throughout the one or two year contract period.
- 12 or 24 month fixed-term contract
- Fixed price throughout the contract period
- Production mix of electricity produced in Finland: nuclear power 49 %, fossil sources 41 %, renewable sources 10 % (2021)
- Includes electrical accident insurance for the whole family
- As our customer you get access to Oma Helen service. You can use Oma Helen app at any time to manage your contract, and to monitor your energy usage even at hourly level.
Select contract length
11.25 c/kWh, basic price 5.31 €/month
10.92 c/kWh, basic price 5.31 €/month
Origin of electricity
The origin of Basic Electricity is based on the production mix of electricity produced in Finland, deducted by electricity produced with energy sources with a certified guarantee of origin.
The specific carbon dioxide emissions of Basic Electricity are 232 g/kWh and the amount of nuclear fuel used 1.49 mg/kWh. Also see the origin and specific emissions of all sold electricity.