One year Fixed Price Electricity
With Fixed Price Basic Electricity the price is the same for one year even when the electricity market price fluctuates.
The prices below include 24% value added tax. For the period 1 December 2022 – 30 April 2023, value added tax for electricity will be 10%. We will take the reduced rate of value added tax into account automatically on the bills and no action is required from your part.
- 12 month fixed-term contract
- Fixed price throughout the contract period
- Production mix of electricity produced in Finland: nuclear power 49 %, fossil sources 41 %, renewable sources 10 % (2021)
- Includes electrical accident insurance for the whole family
- As our customer you get access to Oma Helen service. You can use Oma Helen app at any time to manage your contract, and to monitor your energy usage even at hourly level.
Kiinteähintainen Perussähkö 12 months
Origin of electricity
The origin of Basic Electricity is based on the production mix of electricity produced in Finland, deducted by electricity produced with energy sources with a certified guarantee of origin.