Take advantage of two-rate pricing
Time-of-Day Electricity is suitable for customers who have electric heating and the metering method is based on day/night time division. The price of daytime electricity is effective on all weekdays between 7am and 10pm. The night-time price is effective between 10pm and 7am. The price of Time-of-Day Electricity follows the electricity market price trend. The contract, which is valid until further notice, may be terminated with two weeks’ notice. We will give you plenty of notice about any changes to your electricity price.
What is it about?
- Contract valid until further notice
- The price follows the electricity market price trend
- The price includes electrical accident insurance for the whole family
- The origin of electricity complies with the production mix of electricity produced in Finland: nuclear power 18%, fossils 70%, renewables 12% (2022)
- The prices below include VAT 24 %.