Service agreement for household – electricity contract which includes home insurance
The product is currently not for sale. The Service Agreement for Household is an easy way of obtaining an electricity contract which includes home insurance.
The most important home affairs in one contract - quick and easy
The contract is intended for apartment blocks and terraced housing where the main heating method is other than electricity. The monthly payment includes the purchased electricity and household insurance, but it excludes the electricity distribution element. The Service Agreement for Household customers are insured with Mutual Insurance Company Fennia. The insurance covers the person who has concluded The Service Agreement for Household and the other family members permanently residing in the same household.
The entry into force of the “Kodin palvelusopimus” contract requires a positive credit decision. Helen checks the customer's creditworthiness in connection with the sale.
The service agreement for households
- Unlimited normal domestic electricity usage
- Extensive household insurance with more coverage
- Fixed monthly payments – no surprises
- 100% renewable hydroelectricity
- The contract is continuous – not fixed term
What does the extensive household insurance cover?
The Service Agreement for Household includes normal extensive household insurance:
- Household contents
- Third party liability
- Legal costs
- The property insurance is temporarily valid in all Nordic countries for one year from the start of the trip
We also negotiated additional cover to make your home insurance even more comprehensive:
- Identity theft cover
- Cover for sports equipment broken while in use
The excess for household contents is €150, liability insurance €150 and legal expenses insurance 15% of costs, minimum €300.