Basic Electricity is an electricity contract which is valid until further notice and an easy and reliable choice for all homes. The price of the electricity contract follows the electricity market price trend. Basic Electricity is especially suitable for those living in an apartment.
Basic Electricity – a reliable and carefree electricity contract for your home
Basic Electricity electricity contract is valid until further notice and the price follows the electricity market price trend. Customers are notified of possible price changes at least one month before the entry into force of the new price. Basic Electricity is an easy and reliable choice. It is especially suitable for those living in an apartment.
Basic Electricity is Helen’s electricity contract subject to the supply obligation for customers who have signed their Basic Electricity contract before 31 August 2022 and whose consumption location is in Helsinki. Currently, Helen offers Exchange Electricity and Consumption Electricity contracts to its customers who are within the scope of the supply obligation.
- The contract is valid until further notice with a 14-day notice period
- The price follows the electricity market price trend
- The contract includes the electricity accident insurance cover for your entire family
- The origin of electricity complies with the production mix of electricity produced in Finland: nuclear power 18%, fossils 70%, renewables 12% (2022)
- The prices below include VAT 24 %.
Origin of electricity
The origin of Basic Electricity is based on the production mix of electricity produced in Finland, deducted by electricity produced with energy sources with a certified guarantee of origin.