What is your question about?
What to do
- When your contact details have changed: Please tell us about it in the contact information page (login required) or in a message.
- When you are moving house: Draw up an instant electricity contract for your new home on our 24/7 telephone service for house movers 09 617 8020 or submit a change of address notification to move your existing electricity contract to your new home. Please read our instructions for house movers, including useful information and links to inform us about your change of address and to draw up a new electricity contract.
- When you want to cancel your contract: To cancel your electricity contract, see instructions here or call our customer services at 09 617 8080.
- When you want to check your contract and customer details: Please log in to our online services or contact us. You can also find the main details of your account on the bill.
- When you want to hear about our latest offers and new products and services: Manage your direct marketing settings.
What to do
- When you have a question about billing: See if you can find an answer to your question in frequently asked questions.
- When you want to switch to e-invoices: See instructions for switching to e-invoices. The e-invoice is a safe and easy way to pay bills.
- When you know in advance that bill payment will be delayed: Find out about postponing the payment date. If you have received a payment reminder, please pay the bill as soon as you can.
- When you have a question about energy consumption: Read answers concerning electronic consumption monitoring services. We also offer energy advisory services for individuals and groups – find out and take part!
What to do
- When you want to find a new electricity contract: Our online electricity store is open around the clock! You can also start producing solar power with your own panels.
- When you want to increase your living comfort: District heat and district cooling are efficient ways of providing a comfortable home. We can also help to equip your property for the use of electric vehicles.
- When you want to find out the origin of the energy you are using: The Helen Company pages contain information about the origin of energy and our development projects. We are committed to implementing a climate-neutral future.